Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectWomen, how many of yall would look suspiciously at guys being
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12762947&mesg_id=12764255
12764255, Women, how many of yall would look suspiciously at guys being
Posted by Boogie Stimuli, Thu Mar-26-15 03:32 PM
affectionate to the point where they were super touchy feely?
What if they were holding hands all the time?
Hugging alot
Laying their heads in one another's laps
I mean just like you see girlfriends doing.

I already know a couple of yall here would be like "nah they gay".
"down low" dudes got alotta women shook.
Hell I was asked about my sexuality by a woman because I don't care to catch football on sunday's.
Now you couple that with the fact that I hug everybody in the room, regardless of gender,
race or anything else, and I KNOW alotta women take a step back until they catch me
watching a woman's ass walk by or something.

I bring up these points because in reality, alotta the things we do and don't do, as men,
are determined by how women feel about them. I've personally grown out of that (or at least
realized it doesn't serve me very well). So on top of men not trying to appear gay or
trying to appear uber masculine, I think the role that women play in why men do that
is MUCH bigger than you realize. Men assert dominance because they know women
go for it, and often the more masculine he seems, the more women will readily deal with him.
The vast majority of the time, that stuff is about "the hoes" as they say.
I don't wanna justify men running after unevolved women, but alotta women who claim
to be evolved be on that tho.

So as we teach boys to be more affectionate or that it's ok to touch, we have to teach
girls the same thing, or it won't be long before the boys abandon that concept when
all the girls go for the homophobe isn't touching other dudes.