Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectHaha, shroom hallucinations don't work like that
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12762083&mesg_id=12763906
12763906, Haha, shroom hallucinations don't work like that
Posted by initiationofplato, Thu Mar-26-15 12:23 PM
You don't see something as something else completely. You see things without your psychological/knowledge filters, so it can become very real and prominent. Seeing the human body on shrooms for the first time was UNREAL to me. It looked like a physical machine/vessel. You could completely separate the immaterial from the material. Seeing every facial muscle twitch/move as someone spoke was uncanny. Seeing my own hands was crazy, it was almost as if they were their very own beings. There is so much going on that we don't notice in others. Shrooms literally puts on super vision goggles and you are often left dumbfounded with humility and respect.

Sometimes patterns in walls can paint pictures for you. I remember coming down stairs and looking at our kitchen tiles, and it looked like fish swimming in a brook, was amazing. I then spent the next little while walking around looking at paintings and other things. However, nothing really compared in beauty to tree's and nature.