Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectFor teenagers or adults?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12761870&mesg_id=12762089
12762089, For teenagers or adults?
Posted by TheAlbionist, Wed Mar-25-15 11:55 AM
When I was at school, girls that dressed and made themselves up like Barbie were getting ALL the boyfriends. Most definitely. But looking at my Facebook these days they're all a couple of kids down with an almost-trained ape for a husband and a loyalty card for the local tanning salon.

Past the age of 25, going THAT hard on your appearance is a serious sign of waning shelf-life and desperation. I honestly think it's a minority of men actually prizing this sort of stuff in a potential *mate*... again, not a one night stand or picking a pro off the corner (short term rules are different and the peacocks of both sexes come into their own, I agree!)... but most men hit 25-ish and find they want someone they can proudly take home and that's where the previously shy and undiscovered natural beauties who's mothers wouldn't let them wear makeup in high school come into their own.

My SO apparently didn't wear makeup or even show cleavage until she was out of college... she's the finest woman I've ever known.

There is nothing hotter than a good looking woman stylishly rocking an office dress code. FACT.