Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectYou ever be driving with a person that can NOT give directions?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12761649&mesg_id=12761649
12761649, You ever be driving with a person that can NOT give directions?
Posted by lazyboi, Wed Mar-25-15 08:18 AM
And smartphones have made that sh*t worse, cause they be in their phone when they sposed to be telling you where to go. That’s why when I have the address, I just prefer to drop it into waze.

But yeah you’re driving in the right lane, and instead of saying, “make a left at the light” or “such and such street” they says some shit like “get over in the left lane”. You get over thinking a split in the road or a turn is coming up. Come to find out, your turn is like 3 miles ahead. Either that or they let you get all the way in the intersection and be like “turn here”.

I had a frat brother that had that bad. Get in the car, sposed to be telling the driver how to get somewhere, instead this mothaf*cka is up there pouring his beer in a cup. Negro you gon be the navigator or the bartended. Make up your mind.

“Make a right at the light”….*makes right*……”oh sh*t not this light, I meant the next light…..back up.” No, negro, SHUT up.

My pops, I love him dearly, but when I’m tryna turn left onto a busy street (meaning I have ot check the traffic coming fro the right) while he’s in the passenger seat, how does he manage to get his head in every spot I’m tryna look at to block my view? I move my head forward, he moves HIS head forward “Ok, you got it”. I move my head back to see, he moves HIS head back “ok you got it!” Dad, sit back lol

Honorable mention I’ve known about 6 people in my life, that while I’m driving, will reach over and blow my horn at someone. That’s when I stop the car, put it in park, and hit them with the https://coopcatalyst.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/jan-brewer-finger-obama.jpg

"If you wanna help us, fine. Sit down with your kids and make 'em study at night...otherwise, shoot THIS mothaf*cka!" (c) Morgan Freeman,