Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI broke my bed on Saturday...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12761615&mesg_id=12761742
12761742, I broke my bed on Saturday...
Posted by StephBMore, Wed Mar-25-15 09:20 AM
and not in the way one WANTS to break their bed but in the "maybe i need to go back to anger management" way. Granted, I needed a new (and bigger) bed, but I didn't want to be forced to buy one. So I get a new bed and then I realized that I got the wrong color days later...I'm just sick at the whole thing and realize I need to get my life together.

I decided to take off a whole week from work to start this class at (university) but I haven't requested off yet because my one coworker was in an accident and is out, my other one quit and her last day is Good Friday. so basically i have to pick up the slack for two ppl who won't be here...i told my boss i can't do everything and run my own research studies properly. they said my study has to take a backseat for now...mind you, mine is an R01 study. I can't do that. even if i stopped recruiting, i can't stop follow ups for the 50 ppl in my study. we need new ppl but until then, work will be stressful.

to that point, i want a new job that allows me to travel some of the time.

i want to apply for a fulbright but the opportunities they have for public health ppl are limited for me. I found some good ones tho, but then i think "do i really want to be gone for 9 months?"