Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: #htownluv
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12760985&mesg_id=12761174
12761174, RE: #htownluv
Posted by MEAT, Tue Mar-24-15 03:21 PM
Southside fades gotta be the worst shit ever. I was in Austin when that started poppin off. People were really trying to bring it there too.

I miss Houston. First mall I ever visited was there was Sharpstown, culture shook
There were at least 20 cop cars out front, just with their own parking spots like handicapped.

Shout outs to little known gems like Byzantio cafe. Where I could get a steak and coffee while watching all of my games on TV. Watch out for the Greeks though, they don't play about some shit.

This post is for anyone that ever stumbled into Mai's at four am and found a line.

Walked up to Breakfast Klub sweating vodka.

This post is for Speakerboxx Thursdays at The Proletariat where the entire spectrum of counter culture could be seen. Should out to Dayta, Squincy & RIP El Roy Boogie.

This is for BurbKnight spinning "grown and sexy" at The Flat while I pushed up on some early thirties lady's while my dumb ass didn't know their biological clock was ticking.

Here's to the Red Door, glad you closed.

Tip of the hat to DJ Screw and Michael Watts; I'll take my chopped and screwed music from either side.

This goes out to Bun B, the "surprise special guest" at nearly every show.