Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: man you can go on YouTube and type in untold 'Tupac stories'
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12760952&mesg_id=12761455
12761455, RE: man you can go on YouTube and type in untold 'Tupac stories'
Posted by vee-lover, Tue Mar-24-15 07:48 PM
and look at all the rappers/producers/DJs/anybody associated w/HipHop that will come up and offer some never-heard-before story or experience they had w/him...and most of the stories are fairly recent stories being told which still shows his impact on the culture almost 20 yrs later

Can't say the same for Biggie - because, again, outside of being a good or even great rapper, there wasn't a whole lot to his life story or anything all that interesting abt him as a personality

Of course because this is HipHop where the younger generations don't have an appreciation for their history like other artists from different genres which is why you may not hear discussions abt him as much as you once did...like 12-15 yrs ago

But it's not like ppl have forgotten abt him lol

And yes, he does need and deserve a movie on his life

And tbh I really didn't think Biggie deserved a movie but I don't get to make those decisions - I just didn't think there was anything particularly interesting abt his life that was worthy of a movie being made - his life story reads no different than just abt any ol NY rapper

>I dont see people showing love for either of these 2 like
>some are suggesting.
>
>Both are well respected and Pac definitely touched more hearts
>because he was more political but it aint like Pac is still
>rising. He peaked a while ago just like Biggie.
>
>Pac needs a movie tho...
>