Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecti sense that with just about every black man i ever accompany
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12759626&mesg_id=12759698
12759698, i sense that with just about every black man i ever accompany
Posted by scout, Mon Mar-23-15 02:34 PM
years ago me and my ex and our son were driving up pch to morro bay from pasadena. for some reason, i decided i wanted to go visit this big ass rock in the ocean that i'd seen in a magazine. my car was in the shop so we had a rental car. i think it was a dodge charger or some other fast car. anyway, about halfway there we got pulled over for speeding. the ex was driving. i was in the passenger seat reading. white male officer asked us where we were going. i told him. my ex said very little, was very stiff. officer asked me why we were going there. i'm sure my face was like this 0_o but i told him. he looked us over. my ex was sweating bullets because he drives for a living, has a commercial license. officer chastises him a bit, saying he could lose his license, and then let us go. the whole rest of the trip was spiritless. on the way back my ex made me drive. maybe i'm reading too much into it but i think he was shook over more than just getting a ticket or a suspended license.