Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectCinco
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12757111&mesg_id=12757724
12757724, Cinco
Posted by Sepia., Fri Mar-20-15 03:19 PM
1. I'm about to get a lil' betta fish. Got a tank on sale, so now I just need the stuff to go in it.
If I get this night job, then I'll be upgrading quickly to a larger community tank. I want some tetra.

2. My body doesn't look how I want it to, because I'm the most unfit I've been in a long time.
But I'm more comfortable in my skin than I've ever been. It's weird. Maybe it's just part of getting older?

3. The rodeo is in town and I really miss my grandfather. I had plans to take him this year.

4. I'm waiting for more facts to come out in this Byrd hanging case, but it's just a really horrible thing all around.
I really need folks to hold their peace and not start reacting before thinking, though.

5. Against most folks' advice, I bought a dog leash attachment for my dog. We rode 3 days this week and he LOVES it.
It's a relaxing ride for me and the perfect run for him. He never used to beg me to go outside *with* him,
but now he does, and straight to the car when my bike is strapped on.
So glad I made the choice to buy it for him anyway. It's totally safe, comfortable and easy.