Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectFive
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12757111&mesg_id=12757708
12757708, Five
Posted by Dr Claw, Fri Mar-20-15 03:06 PM
----------
I'm optimistic about the Jodeci album. It seems now, that the music business is as close to shambles as it can be, artists young and old are being more "true". anyway, I'm there on day one.

----------
my siblings both got cars recently.

lil sis did OK. she had a good idea for a ride in the beginning, but I suspect that she didn't get off her feet fast enough for the right deal/better fit (no pun intended) and overpaid for what she got. in any case, I hope the money ends up being well spent. happy that she will have that extra degree of independence in a place that doesn't leave much wiggle room.

my lil bro did much better. after much back and forth texting about the process, and the ones he came up with, he got something appropriate, that he really likes below book value, with NO note.

I hooked up lil bro with a set of Weathertech floor liners (he don't know yet), since he's now a Midwesterner like me. I don't know what winter's like out where he is, but it's always a good deal to get your floors in order.

----------
Android Auto is here! Though the Google Play Music control is kinda booty, I hope that Google fixes it over time. Can't wait to join the bandwagon. Already got the app on the phone even though it doesn't do much.

----------
Lately I've been seeing brothers in station wagons, driving alone on my various commute. First time it was a Passat Wagon (shout out to the POOR-eg). Second time it was a dude in a Mazda 6 wagon (those are rare). It's good to see some automotive solidarity out there.

-----------
I feel like I get everything done, and yet nothing done.

>-----------
>x's we share

^^^^ I love this song, that is all.