Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectFunny things my kid said this week!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12757111&mesg_id=12757210
12757210, Funny things my kid said this week!
Posted by Tiggerific, Fri Mar-20-15 09:35 AM
Mommy, I'm getting BACON?! Oh BOY!!!! -- I have had a grand total of 5 hours of sleep. Took my adderall and I'm on my morning grind. I just know now to not have a Venti White Chocolate Mocha after 8 pm. I was up at 4:30 am watching Mary Mary Watch What Happens like...I need to go to bed. LOL!!!!

Mommy, I want the Parrot Cheerios!!!! (aka Fruit Loops) -- My daughter's 3rd birthday is in one week. We are taking her to Myrtle Beach to our favorite hotel, The Caribbean Resort. She loves to swim in the pools. We got her a Doc McStuffins tent, a Kindle Fire HD with the indestructible case and the kid option so she can download her stuff and I don't have to worry about adult content accidentally loading on her tablet, puzzles and books. Her grandmother is getting her a membership to the little gym. My mother in law (though she doesn't know it yet) is getting her a Hello Kitty Cupcake Kitchen, and my parents and brother sent down their gifts wrapped. But her badass lowrider tricycle will be hand delivered by Paw-Paw next month.

Mommy, this superman ice cream is De-Lic-IOUS!!! -- I'm injured. My rotator cuff is fuckin with me. I can raise my arm in front of me over my head no problem. I try that shit sideways and I can barely lift it. It's fuckin with me because I want to finish the open and I want to continue doing my CrossFit workouts but a friend of mine said that I need to not lift and rest it for a month! FUCK!!!!

Climb, climb, climb! (what my daughter was saying the first time I saw her climb a rock wall) -- This week, I'm kind of questioning my blog as to who my audience is, and what I want to portray. I think I'm going to take a bit of a hiatus so that I can come back strong on the first of the month. I think I have an idea how I can use my blog to help and reach more people. And, also use it to show my progress working out. There is no way I'm going to not work out for a month. I will just have to scale and do other workouts that don't aggravate my injury. Dare I say it, I might be more cardio-centric for a month (ARGH!!!!)

Mommy, I went tinkle in my panties, but I made it to the potty to finish! Yay! I'm so proud of you! (LOL! This had me dying, but I was truly proud of her.) -- I realized that I just need to use all my pull-ups, put her in panties that she likes and force the issue. Its not that she can't go to the potty. She goes just fine. But, she is now learning that when you gotta go, you gotta go. And, just because she's playing, not going to the potty and peeing or pooping on Minnie Mouse or Doc McStuffins is not an option. So, she's telling me, she did a little tinkle or a little booboo, but she still needs to go to the potty. And, that is major progress.