Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectThe 5ive™ (Jodeci Back)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12757111&mesg_id=12757111
12757111, The 5ive™ (Jodeci Back)
Posted by Fishgrease, Fri Mar-20-15 08:45 AM
Come and Talk to Me
-------------------
I don't care how bad it sounds or if it even leaks. I'm buying that Jodeci album when it drops on 3/31. I'm not downloading it for the free-free. I'm purchasing it. I got a $100 Itunes gift card that'll get me the album when it's available---but I'm still eventually going to get a hard copy just to read the cover & credits.

------------
Let's Go Thru The Motions

My boy took a $600 Home inspection course last year.
He's banking now. My boys and I hooked him up with a few of our friends who are realtors. Now on a "bad" week he does 10 home inspections a week with the average being about $350. (some higher some lower depending on the size of the house) So we're talkin' about $3,500 a week/ $14,000 a month. He's talkin' about all the inspections that he has to turn down because he doesn't have the manpower.....

Uhm guess who's lookin' at home inspection courses right now?..

-----------
x's we share

I had a dream the other day which was simply a replay of when I was 15 years old and my mother took me to Oaktree at Southpark Mall (Colonial Heights, VA) to buy a coat.

I woke up smiling. I miss her more than I care to admit.

---------------
Sweaty

I can't breathe.
The damn allergies are killing me slowly.
I feel like I have the flu, yet I'm not sick.
One would think the rain would help but so far that ain't happ'nin.

--------
Cherish

My son is growing up....and I hate it.
I want him to be 9 forever.
He's right at that point where he's naive to a lot of things, but smart enough to know when someone is trying to get over on him. Inquisitive to a degree that's awe-inspiring and surprisingly knowledgeable about things one wouldn't think a 3rd grader would know. I like this kid.

But I know he'll change and become one of those phuckin' teenagers that I hate and mumble about when they come around...Don't try to convince me that he won't. (He won't be bad under my watch)But that doesn't mean he still won't be nerve wracking. I hate all kids that are 13-19. ALL of 'em.

----------
Gimme Five !!!