Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI'm gonna make it simply as possible
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12756257&mesg_id=12756891
12756891, I'm gonna make it simply as possible
Posted by Binlahab, Thu Mar-19-15 06:05 PM
I'm serious about three subjects in life, my kids, my money and reparations. For all my fans who love them some bin, ignore me for once and listen to what I'm saying.

Very simple, SAS political math is correct. But he sees what is...not what could be.

Yes we should pay more attention and give more support votes and donations to a broader spectrum of political ideas. Hwvr, the GOP is in the wrong direction. Gay marriage is here. Abortion is here. Immigration issues need to be resolved because thats here. Legal weed is here

What's missing? Our shit. Who is making a strong case for progress on prison or justice system reforms? Who is talking about expanding the voting rolls, re enfranchising the literally millions of us across the country in the system that can't participate in the process right now? Who is denouncing the constant war footing we on as a country?

Most importantly who needs us...and will make reparations part of their base platform?

You guessed it! - og maco

The green party.

There is a green party chapter near you that you can walk in the door from day one and contribute. If you want a solution to the situation we are in as a people and in this country...the green party really is the answer... And needs your support. On a local level. That movement is starting now...and getting stronger. Get active in it and be a part of this history.

*drops mic*