Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecta few years ago when i was living in Florida
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12755159&mesg_id=12755270
12755270, a few years ago when i was living in Florida
Posted by cgonz00cc, Wed Mar-18-15 11:47 AM
One came slinking right thru my god damned backyard. Our naighborhood was one of many in FL that was like half filled in when the housing crash shut down all new developments so there were lots that still had whatever wooded growth was there previously.

I had just finished some one on one time with my pipe and went outside for a cigarette on the back porch. All of the sudden i see some brush moving and i thought it was someone's loose dog or just me being blowed.

No.

I saw a black spot on the end of the tail and 2 black ears, and then those feline eys locked with mine. Even stoned i knew what was going on. It was no more than 15 feet away and i thought i was gonna throw up. Looking back that thing was also probably thinking "oh shit whats this big muhfucka doing out here" but i wasnt interested in seeing how it would react.

SLOWLY backed inside and it just passed right on through. I never felt safe back there again.

I grew up around crack houses, gangs, and an infamous "rape park/body dump" and that fucking thing scared me more than any of that shit EVER did.