Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectThey got a saying in Colombia, the one who imagines it does it
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12754026&mesg_id=12754863
12754863, They got a saying in Colombia, the one who imagines it does it
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Wed Mar-18-15 02:13 AM
And that shit is true. I had a jawn once who liked to get it in with her best friend, another female. The friend told me one day (she came onto me, actually it happened a few times) and one night when we were all wasted my chick was like "you want a trio? is that what YOU want?" Normally I'd have gone for it but I really found the friend unattractive. She was OK-looking, like I set her with a buddy once, but her whole vibe was nasty to me, and not in a good way.

Anyway, I didn't care, I mean I was fucking other people, too, and least of all I cared that she was with another girl. But she would CONSTANTLY accuse me of sleeping with this girl or trying to, in fact it was kind of her default defense in an argument (between her Latin blood and my Moroccan blood, there were many lol). One day I finally just lost my shit and said STOP TRYNA TO ACCUSE ME OF SOME SHIT YOU ARE DOING, SLUT! It didn't go over too well but we were nearing the finale anyway, and I got a solid month-plus out of fadeaway sex out of it.

Same shit happened to my homegirl. She went out with a couple she knew and her boyfriend was trying to get her to come home and "chill" (read: smash). She stayed out late drinking wine and came home and crashed. Old boy threw a shit fit. Later we came to find out he had fucked the girl in the couple, albeit before he and my friend were an item. The hypocrisy of that pretty much peaced their relationship, which was unfortunate.

I also saw this deflection at work with a married chick I used to smang. Every time her man would catch her, she flipped it around on him like he was fucking around. It was kinda sad but I admit I saw humor in it also.