Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectWould you put your life in the hands of a minimum wage chef and waitress?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12753811&mesg_id=12753846
12753846, Would you put your life in the hands of a minimum wage chef and waitress?
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Tue Mar-17-15 11:07 AM
I feel like Fault is the wrong way to talk about it. I feel like "responsibility" is a better way to talk about it.

The family was in the best position to stop something bad from happening. I couldn't trust my life to a minimum wage waitress and chef.

I had this happen to a family friend. little girl spends the day with her grandmother. is offered a cookie at church, she asked her grandmother if it was okay to get the cookie. Didn't appear to have nuts in it but when she ate it she went into shock and died a few days latter.

the worst part is I think no one knew how bad the girls allegery was because if they thought her life depended on it she would have never left the house without her epi pen.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"One of the most important things in life is what Judge Learned Hand described as 'that ever-gnawing inner doubt as to whether you're r