Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: i dont even think he sees it - there's definitely a lack of self-awareness
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12750362&mesg_id=12754324
12754324, RE: i dont even think he sees it - there's definitely a lack of self-awareness
Posted by Ted Gee Seal, Tue Mar-17-15 02:37 PM
Plus a real element of willful ignorance IMO.

>which makes me then wonder how he's supposedly leading others
>to a better place/plane

There's a part of him that seems to revel in the idea of people going to hell, thus his delight in calling me the Devil('s son/junior). So you get a vicious cycle that's designed to antagonise people and put them off the faith, so that they can also go to hell, and he can take satisfaction from looking down on them.

I am a very critical person. But I don't delight in the idea of any of others to hell. I'd rather have a person truly repent and change. To me that's the greatest revenge. To have to carry the realisation of what you've done and how that's hurt others is a heavy burden, and one that is worthy of forgiveness if the you're truly repentant, and can extend that grace to others.

>
>and to top it off - he seems to think its ok to be hurtful
>toward others.

That's part of the MO for that brand of Christianity in general though. Fox News style Christianity. Great for ratings (and bringing in the money) but poor for the faith/community.

>even using stuff that people told him in confidentiality, it
>seems
>i mean.
>its incredible

Especially how he holds himself out on here. It's one thing if I inbox some personal details to one of the resident trolls and get burned. But when you're trying to hold yourself out as a mature leader, it does increase the sense of betrayal.