Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectThere is always context for support and opposition on any matter.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12750362&mesg_id=12754015
12754015, There is always context for support and opposition on any matter.
Posted by Case_One, Tue Mar-17-15 12:20 PM
And it's clear that we have a different opinion and stance. I'm not focusing on a plane or the money because it all belongs to God and whoever mismanages it will have to answer to him on that day. So, why continue to debate the matter. At the end of the day we (christians) are all sinners who have saved by grace. I'm not going to keep debating the matter of CDM because what has been gained? Look at this post and tell me how has the kingdom been advanced. People are so hateful that they are even unwilling to have a respectful dialog about differences without disrespecting others in this community or even Rev. Dollar.

It's ok to protest about a point or position or belief. But at the end of the day we are still people - fallible and weak, but we should still try to love one another as such.

There is too much hate in this place and too much unresolved personal life animosity at times. Still like I said. I'm not going to continue because most people don't want to have a real discussion they just want to be nasty, mean, slick, and hurtful to anyone that doesn't ascribe to their viewpoint.

"Today is your day to have a better life -- it's your right."