Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectThat shit is the most shocking shit I've ever heard a pastor say
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12750362&mesg_id=12752138
12752138, That shit is the most shocking shit I've ever heard a pastor say
Posted by Sarah_Bellum, Sun Mar-15-15 01:02 PM
Dollar: But I’m telling you man, if it wasn’t for the blood there would be a whole lot of us being stoned and being in hell right now over the tithe. But for the blood of Jesus we’d be doomed.

Dollar: I thought about, when we first built the dome, I wanted to put some of those moving bars and give everybody a little card and they stick it into a little computer slot. And, if they were tithing, beautiful music would go off and you would hear “Welcome, welcome, welcome to the world dome.”

Dollar: But, if they were non-tithers, the bar would lock up, the red and blue lights would start going, the sirens would go off and a voice would go off throughout the entire dome “Crook, crook, crook, crook.”

Dollar: Security would go and apprehend them and, once we got them all together, we would line them all up in the front and pass out Oozies by the ushers. We’d point the Oozies right at all those non-tithing members ‘cause we want God to come to church …”

Dollar: And we’d take them out the side door there, have a big hole and bury them. And then we’d have church and have the anointing.

Dollar: If you take time to tithe the tithe correctly, it is impossible to go to hell.

This nigga would be a warlord if he could.

DJTB YOMM