Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectYo man, what the F. are you doing?! Stories about being f*cked up.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12749879&mesg_id=12749879
12749879, Yo man, what the F. are you doing?! Stories about being f*cked up.
Posted by double negative, Thu Mar-12-15 02:21 PM
you know when you do something or smell something or you see something and some long forgotten memory is unlocked?

-I just remembered the time in my early 20s when i was with a group of friends, about 10 of us, we were all smoking trees and getting TRON 9000 at a friends house in the living room.

after several rotations, suddenly, one of the cats, a fat white frat looking dude in a group of mixed company just gets up and says "I'm feeling it!" and starts doing yoga in front of all of us. Like, full on downward dog to planks and pigeon pose.

At first we were like "ah ha ha, man, you silly, stop playing" but then he kept going! eventually we just had to ignore that shit and we focused on the family guy reruns that were playing. like, it was not unlike ignoring your cat when it goes to town cleaning itself in front of you

after that dude was kinda kicked off the squad. nothing dramatic or official, we just stopped inviting him to shit. he had some other strange habits but that was the end.

what strange behavior have you observed or done while fucked up?