Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI initially started looking in like July 2009? When I first tried to get
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12748944&mesg_id=12748963
12748963, I initially started looking in like July 2009? When I first tried to get
Posted by -DJ R-Tistic-, Thu Mar-12-15 08:11 AM
pre-qualified, they saw that all my checks from work were different rates, and they asked if I had a full time job. I told them I usually worked 40 hours a week, but that I was a contractor who didn't get paid vacation time...and it was summer time, so I had just taken off a week or two. They checked my last two months of payments, and said yeah...come back to us when you got steady income.

I started the process up again maybe June 2010...looked around a whole lot, was dealing with two, even three realtors...and made the decision on the house to get by August 2010. Thing is, it was a short sale, which I would never in life recommend...but I ONLY did it because the owner was actually the realtor (sounds like a conflict of interest, huh). So from there....I paid the initial escrow on like August 30, 2010, and signed the official paperwork and got the key December 7, 2010.

I had to fix some things, so I didn't move in til like January 2011. It was livable already, but my parents wanted me to make some changes before moving in...refinishing floors, changing the pipe system from copper to plastic, and...some other shit I forget.