Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectBullshit, Teddy Atlas said right on espn that Manny looks like a
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12746801&mesg_id=12747031
12747031, Bullshit, Teddy Atlas said right on espn that Manny looks like a
Posted by vee-lover, Tue Mar-10-15 01:26 PM
fighter who is no longer on PEDS when it was asked why Pacquiao wasn't running over fighters in the ring like he was in 2009...

Shane Mosley told Floyd make sure he demands random blood testing in their fight because it was uncharacteristic for a fighter who started out fighting at 112 lbs to move up in weight and knock out much bigger men than him

WTF would I have a bias against Pacquiao, this is my opinion just like I suspect Marquez was on PEDS when he beat Pacquiao...which is why Manny said if they fought for a 5th time that there would have to be random blood testing for the fight lol

>manny was never "expected" of using PEDs
>that was an indictment given by floyd mayweather and floyd
>mayweather only
>and was quickly settled in their defamation suit
>
>the PED angle is especially weird to bring up now
>since Mayweather has hired the trainer he accused of juicing
>Manny, hired another trainer who was involved in a balco case,
>and has had fighters fighting under Mayweather promotions and
>in his personal gym get caught for cheating
>smh

And that too makes Floyd suspect too then...but to act like Manny couldn't have been juicin in a sport where PEDS use is rampant is being willfully naive
>
>and the writers hating mayweather thing is unsubstantiated and
>not even worth trying to argue against since we don't even
>know the list of voters much less whether or not they hate
>mayweather

I've heard many analysts criticize. Floyd for his style of fighting, and how there's little action or risk involves on his part in any of his fights, now contras that w/Pacquiao whose fighting style is something even the most casual boxing fan would enjoy because he brings the fight to his opponents ...

Even if we don't know if they "hate" Floyd which I believe many in the sport do, we do know that most ppl fans/experts prefer Manny's relentless, non-stop style to Floyd's tactical and strategic counter-punching style

That's why Bob Arum (who was promoting/exaggerating of course for his fighter) said Pacquiao was the GOAT because he actually fights and is more entertaining in the ring that anyone else