Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectpositive friday
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12744028&mesg_id=12744028
12744028, positive friday
Posted by GirlChild, Fri Mar-06-15 11:55 AM
dedicated to those chi-town twinsies. i wish i could come there and cuddle with them. they make me miss those days, but not those diaper explosions.

this week started off rough but is ending nicely. an old friend from NC came through and helped me with some mold making. now i know how to use this material on my own and this morning i made my first hand on my own. i'll need to keep practicing to refine my skills and i also need to cast some older hands. i'm becoming excited about this project again and how much i'm learning doing these molds. next up is getting black soap made.

i got to see some friends on wednesday for drinks, which was nice even if it was a short visit. even though i live here, i feel like an outsider in the art scene.

a got an arty friend in town staying with us for a few days. K is having so much fun with her, asking her to play trains,lol. we're taking her to our weekly zoo trip.

art making all weekend and then an opening.

have a good one.