Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectreally is addicting. like, clicking reward chests and winning
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12743413&mesg_id=12743450
12743450, really is addicting. like, clicking reward chests and winning
Posted by poetx, Thu Mar-05-15 04:21 PM
tournaments and shit is on some micro endorphin shit. got mfers tappin the phones like crack monkeys.

imagine if this time + energy could be harnessed for good? have a million muhfuckas text messaging ET instead, on some SETI@phone shit.

anything but this.

also, i am minimally social on here.

i say hi and bye and join in on team tournaments for kills and might builds just enough to be a net positive in one of the best alliances. and therefore reap the benefits of same.

it's very machiavellian.

my kids got me playing over a yr ago. and i first joined and was gonna build my kingdom all peaceful like.

and muhfuckas were straight raiding me for resources. and then you hit back and they whole clan / alli smack you up. fuck + that.

so i clique up and we turn around and do what? fuck w/ the peasants.

this is so darwinian. its basically a social science experiment showing why gang life is a popular survival mechanism. or why ppl in failed states join militias or terrorist groups, or other cliques.

i usedta care about ppl feelings.

actually, now that i'm big, i don't mess w/ independent villages that much. only if there's a training comp and i need rss bad. i'll generally just attack cities that are red flagged (hostile w/ our alliance).

but my views certainly changed after playing.

who the fuck knows what this is doing to society.

ppl be on there catching real life feelings over a game.

peace & blessings,

x.

www.twitter.com/poetx

=========================================
I'm an advocate for working smarter, not harder. If you just
focus on working hard you end up making someone else rich and
not having much to show for it. (c) mad