Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectboth. but more guys.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12743090&mesg_id=12743132
12743132, both. but more guys.
Posted by SoWhat, Thu Mar-05-15 12:09 PM
i met a girl at a summer camp who was fun to hang with and was a good kisser. i was curious about what else she could do so i entertained some flirtation and we had some dates. but ultimately she just wasn't my thing physically and i was on the verge of coming out so i just let her go.

and i've been w/a few guys who...well, it's clear i just wanted to get laid and i did. one guy i wouldn't allow in my apartment bldg - we always hooked up outside in alleys and stairwells. and there was another guy i met online and he was just a'ight physically but the sex was off the chain. he really wanted me to be his boyfriend but i was not with it b/c he was exceptionally corny and not cute enough. i ran into him at a pride parade during the time i was entertaining him and i hung out w/him holding hands and engaging in PDA mostly b/c i was feeling lonely and i wanted to get laid that night. but being seen w/him in public kinda made me hate myself.