Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectold niggas will give you exact change for cheap beer
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12741618&mesg_id=12741897
12741897, old niggas will give you exact change for cheap beer
Posted by MrThomas43423, Wed Mar-04-15 11:45 AM
dude named Doc (RIP) he was a fucking REGULAR. not cause anyone liked him, but he was in there multiple times a week. multiple. and it just became an accepted thing that shit dude was gonna order his PBR, the cost was gonna be $3.30. that nigga was gonna give you (and i'mma type this shit out) three dollars and thirty cents. if he HAD to come up off $4, he was getting his $.70. and the nigga always was asking me for cheese. not money, but slices of cheese. i'd be cooking, working hard, and his bug eyed ass would come up begging for some cheese. just a slice....just a slice. one time i kirked out, like motherfucker NO you can't have no cheese! i felt bad later tho.

Hawk...another old nigga. he comes in the bar dressed up every time he comes in. old 80s polyester suit, usually double breasted. trench coat. hat. you can't tell him he's not clean. i've never seen this dude pay in dollar bills. he pays for his PBR in straight change. handfuls of straight change.

Dale....Dale shit on himself once and has now been banned. never seen him tip. he has three credit cards, and the game of roulette we play to see which of them motherfuckers work is crazy. tip. nah. cheap beer. but he play a mean air guitar, piano, and bass. it was worth it to see that nigga get drunk and listen to music.

but its old white guys too. Old White Bob. he's Jewish. terrible tipper. would come to the bar all day, just drink tonic water, and wait for someone to buy him drinks. completely worthless and taking up time and space. in the event he did by a beer....no tip.

i could keep going, but the point is...its bad. young cats too. young cats who can't control their girls. if seen a girl demand her drink wasn't strong enough. DEMAND. the dude bartending at the time but a little more alcohol in there. not even a lot. as soon as it touched her lips, she wretched and threw up all over the bar. they didn't even tip for that. that was a get out moment.
---------------------------------------
it's true what they say...people are strange, when you're strangers.

not compassionate....only polite.

I am not like you at all and i cannot pretend.