Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectaiight, this one's for real
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12741523&mesg_id=12741676
12741676, aiight, this one's for real
Posted by KiloMcG, Wed Mar-04-15 10:20 AM
pretty sure the wife is pregnant again. well, she is, but it's VERY early. i have mixed feelings. i'm excited about another child, but stressed about the whole process, like everything about having another child. in addition to that, we lost one this past summer and while i try to encourage my wife to not even think about that as the stress and worry isn't going to do anyone any good, i'm thinking about it. i don't want to have to go through that again. it was VERY tough for her, and me as well, but to a lesser extent of course. fortunately right now i'm in a good place as far as employment goes, but we still livin' tight. the expense of another one is gonna be tough, but it'll all work out because it always does. God is good and i know this will be a blessing for our family, and i really want my son to have a sibling, but i'm nervous and don't quite yet feel the same level of excitement i did when she was pregnant with our son 5 years ago.