Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subject...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12741523&mesg_id=12741608
12741608, ...
Posted by SHAstayhighalways, Wed Mar-04-15 09:40 AM
...the FOMC's uncle passed away. i want to go to the service on saturday but that would be awkward i guess. i don't know. i just want to pay my respects since i knew him and when me and the FOMC were still together he helped us out with a bunch of stuff. idk. when i was on the phone with my MIL she told me about the memorial service as if she wanted me to go but idk i probably won't go. idk.

...this weather is threatening to keep us from this show tomorrow. and that is upsetting me. got my fingers crossed that the snow isn't that bad and we'll make it. but it might keep people in general away. i'd prefer if it were postponed than if we got there snow and shit and the crowd was bare.

...i am tired of having this feeling. and i honestly don't know what to do to remove it from my life.

...i'm good with this job for now but i need another more stable one. but i don't know of any job that allows me to choose my hours the way i am able to now so i'm trying to stick with this one for a while.