Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI smoked with my my Mom one time and it was weird as shit
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12740731&mesg_id=12740975
12740975, I smoked with my my Mom one time and it was weird as shit
Posted by J_Sun, Tue Mar-03-15 02:34 PM
I was out visiting the family in Cali. Me, my Mom, my brother and a few of his friends had gone out to dinner and we had plans to go to a club after... I figured Mom was going to bounce after dinner.

We're back at my brother's house and I'm talking to him like "man, I wish Mom would leave so I could smoke up." My Mom knew I smoked cuz I grown and wasn't embarrassed about doing it, but I didn't feel right doing it in front of her. My brother's like "Mom knows you smoke, my pipe is in the bathroom, just go hit it."

I'm in there smoking and then my Mom walks in... and she reaches her hand out for the pipe! I'm bugging out and I tell her "There's no way in hell I'm passing the pipe to my Mom! I'm done smoking, I'm gonna put the pipe back where it was and whatever happens after that is not my doing!" So yeah, Mom hits the pipe and decides she's also going to the club with us.

Man, it was just weird. Seeing your Mom have the giggles and rolling around.... I just wasn't ready for all of that, especially since I was high myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sometimes I contemplate moving to a warmer place, then the lake and skyline give me a warm embrace" © Common