Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI was a bottle service girl in DC back in 2007... I made $1500 a week
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12740120&mesg_id=12743040
12743040, I was a bottle service girl in DC back in 2007... I made $1500 a week
Posted by Very-Effortless, Thu Mar-05-15 11:03 AM
on the low end cause I had the tables furthest away from VIP because-

#1: I was black working in a mostly white club
#2: I had a full-time job too and I liked to leave by 3am on the weekdays... typically those girls don't get off work until 5/6am

I can imagine girls in LA make a lot more than I did.

But my table minimum was $500 and that automatically included a 20% tip. So I made $100 before I even started ringing shit in. It was rare that anyone just *met* their table minimum cause our job was to keep them drinking. Get them buying us shots and more champagne and shit. Most of the girls that worked until 6am were going home slayed and drunk as shit. Trying to cash out and count money but can't even walk a straight line.

I used to just put all my cash in my glove compartment at the end of each shift and Monday morning I'd open my glove compartment and $1500-$2000 would fall out and I'd go deposit it in the bank.

I ended up getting fired from that job because I was told I didn't flirt enough and my demands to leave by 3am were ridiculous.

I made good money but I was glad to leave. Cause you basically had to whore yourself out if you worked VIP. Those girls were expected to be able to have regulars that would come and buy tables just because they asked them to. And the hours were HARD.. yeah, you only worked 4-5 days a week but you worked from 4pm to 5am... that's still 12 hours and overnight all while wearing 4-5 inch heels. And we had makeup and wardrobe check before our shift... like our manager would come and make sure we had on enough makeup and enough cleavage and were showing enough leg. And you're basically drinking the entire time.

And there's really no longevity in being a bottle girl. You age out of it. Just save up money while you can, pay down some debt and get out before you become the VIP girls who are hoes for a bottle of Patron.