Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjective not ever had a great night at a bottle joint.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12740120&mesg_id=12740433
12740433, ive not ever had a great night at a bottle joint.
Posted by SoWhat, Tue Mar-03-15 08:59 AM
I've had good nights but all the nights out that've been my faves were at dance clubs, loft parties, and raves in abandoned warehouses. and typically i was wearing jeans, a tshirt and some athletic shoes. on a great night i leave the joint having sweat through all of my clothes and with my feet, legs and back a bit sore/worn out from all of the dancing. it has not ever been about (*insert celeb/athlete*) being there. it has not ever been about how cute the venue looks. it has not ever been about how much $ i spent on drinks or food or my outfit. it has always been about the music being so hot i couldn't stop dancing and about at least a few of the dudes being so fine i couldn't stop flirting.

all of my greatest nights out have been that way. none happened in a joint that offered bottle service. none happened when i was posted up w/my folks at some table lounging on a couch getting up every now and then to do a 2-step b/c my jam is on. that shit is cute but not what i'm about when i go out to get my thang on.