Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecty'all judging a lifestyle you're not a part of...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12740120&mesg_id=12740217
12740217, y'all judging a lifestyle you're not a part of...
Posted by BigJazz, Mon Mar-02-15 09:31 PM
to preface my comment, lemme just say that i buy my scotch from the likka sto for $27 for a fif if i'm drinking JW Black and $44 if i'm drinking Glenlevit. And that's with tax.

so the concept of spending $250 for a bottle of likka that i can buy for less than $50 escapes me...

UNTIL

you think about the fact that spots that got bottle service offer limited seating...which means NO FUCKING SEATING.

so the only way you can sit down the entire night is if you got bottle service at a table.

then you gotta think about what you and your crew are gonna spend buying drinks that night.

i'll use me and mine as an example. most of my guys drink that clear. so they're ordering vodka and tequila. the rest of us drink dark so we need cognac & scotch and rum every once & awhile.

to spend all night buying drinks to get nice...that's gonna cost. you better off buying the entire bottle at the inflated rate to get the same effect.

and then you gotta consider the impact on those that are really about that life.

on some hood shit...buying a bottle gives you INSTANT ACCESS TO *CHOICE ASS IN THE CLUB THAT NIGHT...

*choice mean she bad as hell but once you get past the bad body & pretty face you realize she got more prollems than the hotness is worth...