Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectso i hit the bar with my boy christianity
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12739376&mesg_id=12740112
12740112, so i hit the bar with my boy christianity
Posted by imcvspl, Mon Mar-02-15 07:00 PM
known him for a bit, but we ain't really seen each other when we were. now when we were kids we were cool. christianity was the type that always wanted to tell people what to do, and i'm the kind that'll tag along just to see what happens but overall non-comittal about everything.

by high school christianity had had enough of me. it was like, if you ain't gonna do what i say can't come around no more. then when i just shrugged of christianity got all pissed. it was weird. started calling me names and stuff. i mean it didn't really hurt my feelings too much, but thinking back it was such a manic reaction. at the time i was just like whatever.

so well over a decade later christianity hits me up like, been a long time we should hang out. i'm like cool and we plan to meet up at my local bar. at first christanity is resistant to the whole bar thing, but i'm like its really relaxed. it's also where folk hnow me and after so many years i want to be sure to meet in a public space where i'm known.

so we meet at the bar and i can tell immediately that christanity hasn't changed all that much, just circumstances. apparently christanity has done pretty well so christanity's is trying to impress me so christianity pulls out this card and starts buying me drinks. yeah that's weird cause christanity ain't drinking but i'm like whatever i like free drinks.

then there's a change in tone and suddenly i realize he's trying to sell me something. talking about how he's getting paid, and i'm like crap MLM shoulda known better. i try to tell christanity i don't really mess with that type of thing, and he starts going off about how i'm going to stuck in my mundane existance until i rise up and blah blah blah. i'm not interested but the bartender starts getting intrigued. i see christanity's eyse widen.

i've had enough so i say my goodbye's, but christianity just hangs out there. come to find out he got the bartender the owner and three regular customers in on his thing. they all lost money. so now i'm not allowed in my favorite bar anymore.

persecuted for christiantiy.

█▆▇▅▇█▇▆▄▁▃
Big PEMFin H & z's
"I ain't no entertainer, and ain't trying to be one. I am 1 thing, a musician." � Miles

"When the music stops he falls back in the abyss."