Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: The fact is that Kid Rock told the truth about Beyonce. End of Post.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12737768&mesg_id=12738381
12738381, RE: The fact is that Kid Rock told the truth about Beyonce. End of Post.
Posted by murph71, Sat Feb-28-15 11:24 AM
Rev....I'm astounded by how u and many others in this post are falling for this shit....lol

U guys are so amped to dance on Beyonce (and believe me, that's NOT the issue here...people should be allowed to criticize Yonce....I did so just weeks ago when I started that Beyonce-Selma Grammy post), that u r burying the lede...

While y'all r shaking them pom-poms, Rock is skating on the fact that dude is a classic culture vulture who has basically turned into a new age Ted Nugent....

This dude is a walking Zebra (movie reference) to an even more negative degree who discarded hip-hop when it no longer served its use....

But even more disturbing, Rock has become the new mascot for the Obama hating Far Right beyond the politics...Dude is giving dap to Palin, Nugent and Hank Williams Jr, talks about how he loves white chicks over black chicks (no harm in that) BUT has a black baby mama and dated black chicks when he became famous....

Connect 'dem dots, Y'all....Fuck Kid Rock.....