Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectdrive thru comedy moments you have experienced
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12736905
12736905, drive thru comedy moments you have experienced
Posted by mistermaxxx08, Thu Feb-26-15 03:24 PM
have you ever been in a drive thru and had something funny happen which still til this day makes you laugh?

i remember once going through drive thru and this cat was reaching for his cash and the wind blew his toupee into the window and i was rolling.

what are your stories?
12736945, Not funny, just disrespectful. Countr'ass Rally's in Tallahassee
Posted by -DJ R-Tistic-, Thu Feb-26-15 03:53 PM
Rally's in L.A. sells tacos. Once, I went to the Tallahassee one and asked for 3 tacos. They said "what??!?? Tacos?? This ain't taco bell, you at da wrong store!"

Other time, I went for one $1 Chicken sandwich..college days. I pulled up, and the two ladies were both at the window looking disgusted...and they said "you really drove up here for a $1 sandwich?"
12736955, KFC didn't have any chicken
Posted by monifah, Thu Feb-26-15 04:00 PM
Me and my S.O. at the time went to KFC and they said they were out of chicken. We were about to leave and they were like wait, we found some. My S.O. was like huh? I thought y'all said you didn't have any? What happened, y'all got some out the discard bucket? I was dying cause I used to work in fast food and knew all about the discard bucket.
12736998, popeyes in West End ATL was notorious for this in the 00's
Posted by jdub1313, Thu Feb-26-15 04:31 PM
nothing worse than trying to hit Popeyes before heading back to the dorm and the drive thru lady greets you with the bad news...

12737031, These feel like "you had to have been there" moments, but nonetheless:
Posted by Wonderl33t, Thu Feb-26-15 05:06 PM
My mom and I were driving from a wedding reception to the after party in a foreign Norcal mountain town. I was mighty drunk and wanted fast food. We rolled up to the speaker and I told my mom I wanted a Jumbo Jack and a chicken sandwich with mustard instead of mayo. She relayed my order to the menu speaker. Response: "Sorry ma'am, this is Carl's Junior. We don't sell Jumbo Jacks." We laughed for days, and still do.

Another time, I was dd'ing a trip to taco bell for 2 buddies. This was not long after the Delonte West "hot sauce in my bag" video came out, and we all thought it was hilarious, so my buds convinced me to ask for hot sauce in my bag as part of the order. I indeed tacked it on to the end of the order. We rolled up to the window and were handed two bags...one with the food, and another with a few hot sauce packets. Lols ensued.