Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectTechnically its friday...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12736532&mesg_id=12737276
12737276, Technically its friday...
Posted by Tiggerific, Fri Feb-27-15 12:39 AM
Im so sad that HTGAWM is now on hiatus until next season. Tonights episode just blew me away.

Loving Scandal still. I'm glad that Olivia is mad at the Prez for being pussywhipped into going to war.

I love Empire...though i kinda hate it too...only because its on Fox and it seems that dude who writes it needs therapy. I love Lee Daniels and I wish him nothing but the best out of life. But if that trash can incident really happened to you. You need therapy!!!! Every black man does not hate his son for being gay.

Since these are the only shows I'm allowed to watch...due to most of my days being spent watching kid shows, these are the only shows I can talk about.

Oh, but I'm about to add House of Cards to the rotation. And, I will just have to dvr Single Ladies when it comes back on next month. But, the munchkin will be put to bed when Game of Thrones comes back on my television.

One more thing...if you don't have the El Rey Network...you are missing out. It is the shit just because of the constant rotation of Shaw Brothers movies. :)