Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectWHEW!!! I barely avoided being in a car accident this morning!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12736142
12736142, WHEW!!! I barely avoided being in a car accident this morning!!!
Posted by legsdiamond, Wed Feb-25-15 04:28 PM
I'm in the inside lane of 2 left turning lanes. I'm the second car and I just so happened to look in my rear view mirror and saw a Nissan Juke roll up behind me. I see this white woman driving and say "damn, she is cute as shit for a ...."

anyway, the light turns green. I turn left and see a red car headed right for me and I honk the horn. I can see this womans face and and she has an "oh shit, why are they in my way and she takes her hands off the wheel and just rolls through traffic and BAMMM. I look in my rear view and see the car behind me is all types of fucked up.

the airbags deployed and the car looks like it was totaled. I didn't stop tho... and I feel bad. I doubt it was fast enough to kill someone but I didn't stop.

I was shook as fuck and just shocked. My mom was killed in a car accident when she was a passenger in a car and it was T boned by some asshole who shouldn't have been driving.

I immediately called my wife yo... and now I'm searching to see if I can be a witness to the accident but I have no idea if I can because I didn't stop.
12736192, most crazy shtt i see, when i pull up & go around em, sure enough-
Posted by Riot, Wed Feb-25-15 05:01 PM
driver's head is down/to the side and they tryna text or take a pic or somethin stupid