Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI hear that
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12736125&mesg_id=12736182
12736182, I hear that
Posted by RobOne4, Wed Feb-25-15 04:52 PM
it always seems like I run into the most loud and wrong people when its just me and my son. Now if its me, my son, and my wife its one thing. But not when we are alone. Usually I don't get to many crazy people because of my size. But when I do it's usually in the car because I am sitting down. Once I was with my wife who was driving around a mall parking lot during x-mas looking for a spot. We are following another car down a lane about 4 car lengths between us. Well this car starts backing out as the car in front passes it. He stops and tried to go in reverse to get the spot. We couldn't move because there were 3 cars behind us. So he honks and my wife just points to the cars behind us. He starts backing up closer to us to let us know to move. When we don't move he honks again. Then he yells at my wife to back up. She yells back that she can't. I was in the passenger seat laughing because shit was funny. Then he gets out of his car and starts walking toward our driver side. I was like no the fuck you didn't get out of your car! I jump out of the passenger seat as he gets to the front of our car. He stops and looks at me. I said get the fuck back in your car asshole. He immediately turned around and sped away. My wife parked and we went shopping. Dude was real brave when he saw a woman driving. But I pop up and all that courage was gone.