Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecti have to figure out how to turn my mind off...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12735464&mesg_id=12735583
12735583, i have to figure out how to turn my mind off...
Posted by StephBMore, Wed Feb-25-15 10:14 AM
if things bother me, especially when i see a pattern in people or things, i will replay past situations that showed me that pattern...and it makes me upset because why can't i let it go? i can't because i'm disappointed, feel disrespected, and i am frustrated...

but recounting incidences just compounds those feelings.

and ppl be like you can't let it bother you, but shit, y'all don't know.

it bothers me when ppl think i don't know what i'm talking about...sometimes i dont but for the most part, i do...and to be told you're wrong most of the time when you have discussions and then end up being RIGHT pisses me off. so yes i go out of my way to prove i'm right because you need to stop doubting me.

also, can i be pissed off that my friend paid another friend money he owed her for some dumb shit (that I don't feel he owed her but whatever) but hasn't paid me back the money he owes me? and now i'm like...did this negro borrow money from me to pay our friend? so basically i paid for some shit i don't think neither of us should have been indebted for? fuck me.