Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectSingle Folk: You Have Any Serious Half-On-A-Baby Propositions Right Now?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12734816&mesg_id=12734816
12734816, Single Folk: You Have Any Serious Half-On-A-Baby Propositions Right Now?
Posted by MrThomas43423, Tue Feb-24-15 01:01 PM
or i guess as serious as they can be. but gotdamn....shit like that is real. i think its women who would have to initiate that talk (in my case it is), but there's this range of about 29 to 41 that may not need love and happiness, but would like a baby and the love and happiness that brings. add in some strong genes, and propositions happen.

financially i think it would be damn near impossible for it to be profitable. for some reason it doesn't seem the same as a 2 income household having a child (cause its not), but maybe an arrangement can be reached where it doesn't feel like child support would be beating up one person more than the other.

but i don't know. WHAT IF SHE'S FUCKING BISEXUAL AND YOUR CAN BE WITH HER AND STILL GET OTHER BITCHES AND SHIT? WHAT ABOUT THAT SHIT NIGGA?!?!?! what the fuck?
---------------------------------------
it's true what they say...people are strange, when you're strangers.

not compassionate....only polite.

I am not like you at all and i cannot pretend.