Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectBTW, I think it's such bad form to release an audition tape for someone
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12733812&mesg_id=12733865
12733865, BTW, I think it's such bad form to release an audition tape for someone
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Mon Feb-23-15 12:53 PM
who didn't get the part. How you suppose to open up and put your all into an audition if you have to worry about the tape getting out there if you didn't get the part. Not cool.

On another note, I use to be in LA in 2000 and my best homey was a comedian so I lived in comedy clubs for a minute. I must have seen 100s of comedians and the only one who blew me away was Mike Epps. Dude was like a next level story teller. It was amazing. I was just waiting for him to blow up. Then he blew up and I was soo disappointed. Dude was nothing like I remember. he went from thoughtful detailed character builder to standard def jam material. I don't know what happened to him (probably coke) but I think he might have a Pryor performance in him that might surprise folks.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"One of the most important things in life is what Judge Learned Hand described as 'that ever-gnawing inner doubt as to whether you're r