Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: The 5ive - tv shows I actually watch
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12732289&mesg_id=12732713
12732713, RE: The 5ive - tv shows I actually watch
Posted by Tiggerific, Fri Feb-20-15 03:00 PM
Empire: I love this show but I hate it. Part of me wonders if this is apart of Rupert Murdoch's anti-black propaganda. But I love my hip hop dynasty. It's the reason why I DVR it and question if I really want to watch it.
------
I am going to find the creators of Frozen and choke them! Argh!

Scandal: this is my weekly crack! I'm glad that Olivia is back and she told Fitz the real!
-------
This week my workout schedule was totally thrown off by winter weather. I'm doing the Crossfit open next week and I feel totally unprepared due to my lack of gym time. So it's grind time!

How To Get Away With Murder: if scandal is crack, this is pure heroin and it's going to do me in!
-------
I am scared of the school systems here in Durham NC. Part of me hopes that in the next 6 months my hubby announces that we are moving somewhere with better school systems. If not, I may consider giving up my career hopes (which I really don't want to do) and homeschool my daughter.

Sprout hell: my daughter loves PBS and sprout. I find it funny that she never wants to take a nap, unless it's on a day where one of my tv shows comes on. Then she wants to party all night featuring her shows!
--------
I've been studying pretty hardcore to understand the human body and really get an understanding how it works for personal training purposes. I don't want to be one of those trainers who learned this stuff just to forget it and do their own shit after they passed the test. I really care about helping people health and nutrition wise. I truly believe it's my calling to do so.

NickJr hades: my daughter has discovered. Nick Jr. and GoD help me!
--------
The hubby told me that he has to travel to my home state of Michigan to a business meeting. And if it weren't so cold, I would want the munchkin and me to go along. It would be nice for her to see her grandparents and the rest of her family. But it's too darn cold! Darn you Queen Elsa and your winter shenanigans!