Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectSo, that's a no? You can't prove that I contradicted myself?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12730921&mesg_id=12733442
12733442, So, that's a no? You can't prove that I contradicted myself?
Posted by Lardlad95, Sun Feb-22-15 08:02 PM
You can't prove that what I said was wrong, and you can't prove that I made an argument that I didn't make.

If anything the statement you made was factually inaccurate. Atheist and scientist don't mean the same thing since the statistic (that you didn't find I might add, you should thank someone who actually knows how to debate...) you cites proves that 7% aren't atheists. Unless you think 7% is statistically insignificant...in which case you might want to talk to some scientists about that.

Furthermore, I was never trying to suggest that the majority of scientists believed one way or the other, and I explicitly said that in my response. Where did I say, "Scientists are just as likely to believe in god than not" or anything of the sort?

Now, you can either debate the point I actually made, about scientists and religious people not being mutually exclusive, or you can continue the behavior you've been showing in these past two threads.

If it's the latter I'm just going to ignore your responses.

Let me guess the next one, "Hahaha, you made a fool of yourself."

Now, unless that response contains an actual, logical, walk through of how I contradicted myself, don't expect my response. If you desperately need a response since as you said before, this is personal. Please just reread this post.

"All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts..." -The Bard