Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectUh huh.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12730921&mesg_id=12733441
12733441, Uh huh.
Posted by Lardlad95, Sun Feb-22-15 08:01 PM
>i was just calling you on your bullshit, you know, how
>scientists & atheists are not the same, act lol

The bullshit of two words having two different meanings? Or the bullshit of saying that championing science and militant atheism are two different things? Because neither of those are bullshit.

>I called you sarah palin because you're getting so emotionally
>long winded but still sayin nothing

Or I know how to articulate an argument, instead of just relying on insults and trollish behavior.

I find it funny that you keep saying that I'm not saying anything, but I've yet to actually see you deconstruct my statements to prove that. Instead, you respond flippantly, as if you're above it all, when really several people here have identified you as a troll.

So, go on dodging and evading an actual discussion, that seems to be what you're best at.

>but I'm glad you got that off your chest, and it definitely
>personal with you, I think you proved your point though

...That's sad. Maybe you shouldn't respond to me anymore if it's becoming personal.

>next time this discussion comes up ill pander with pretty
>words and a soft touch, still won't change the truth

Well no one asked you to do that, but since you seem to be so hell bent on debating things that I'm neither saying nor implying, you speak however you feel you need to. It's not like I have to worry about you saying anything thought provoking.

How much you want to bet the next time you reply to me in a different thread you start in on the personal attacks before I do? Again.

"All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts..." -The Bard

"All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts..." -The Bard