Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectYeah. There's a sign out front that says to stop and call
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12730778&mesg_id=12731359
12731359, Yeah. There's a sign out front that says to stop and call
Posted by Cold Truth, Thu Feb-19-15 11:25 AM
Which is weird, since the urgent care location is inside of a building and you have to take an indoor hallway to get there. So we stopped, called, and waited.

Thing is....Since this is airborne, guess what? We’re just sitting there for 5 minutes in a small hallway where any coughing, sneezing, or general breathing is going to serve as a setup for literally everyone else who has to work through there. It didn’t make any sense whatsoever. That sign should be outside if that’s the protocol.
At any rate they came and brought us duck masks to cover our faces, so at least I got to spend some time quacking it up with my daughter. She enjoyed them for a while at least.

As far as where she may have contracted, it’s either daycare or a birthday party we went to last Sunday. My money is on the birthday party since the daycare is required to have immunizations up to date, and if there are kids there with parents on some religious kick who refused to immunize, I’d like to think we’d have been notified of something like that. I’m not going to notify my friends from the party until I find out for sure, because there’s no sense in causing more panic unless it’s absolutely necessary.