Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: YOUR 10 YEAR HIGH SCHOOL REUNION....( questionnaire if you don't mind)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12728248&mesg_id=12731317
12731317, RE: YOUR 10 YEAR HIGH SCHOOL REUNION....( questionnaire if you don't mind)
Posted by MrThomas43423, Thu Feb-19-15 10:58 AM
>
>1. Did You Go? ( why or why not) /What year?

fuck yeah i went. i was excited. my graduating class was like 125 people so everyone was relatively cool. and we had some really pretty women and i had gotten better with age, and yeah....pretty much everyone was excited. c/o 1998.

>2. Any hesitations/ anxieties about going?

kinda one. an ex who i broke up with. wasn't sure how that was going to go. she didn't show up anyway. and...we had ours on Drexel's campus which is a dry campus. so there was "supposed" to be no alcohol there.

>3. Did you have any specific goals you wanted to achieve when
>you went?

not really. i got some liquor in there tho. and not just a personal bottle. i showed up like if ya'll partying with me, then this is how we do things. and that's where the legend began.

>4. Most surprising thing that happened at your reunion?

Mr. D our 12 grade Psych teacher married a girl we graduated with. they both were there as a married couple. i mean...people kinda knew cause there were pics and stuff on myspace, but still. i was like hey Mr. D. he was like you don't have to call me that. its just Tim now. its messed up tho, cause he was probably like 24 teaching us in HS. and a 5-6 year age gap is totally normal at this stage of life, but it was just....different.

>5. Any disappointments?

i didn't get any pussy.

>6. Learned anything about yourself before/during/after your
>reunion?

i thought i was shy in HS. and i was. but i forgot i talked a lot. i was shy around you if i didn't know you, especially girls i din't. but if i knew you, you knew that it was jokes and fun and games and crazy times. so when i showed up 10 years later like BAM....let's party, people were like i knew you were gonna get crazy. they weren't even surprised.

>7. Anybody Blew up you didn't expect?

kinda. but not really. the big girls got bigger, but the normal sized girls stayed the same.

>8. Anybody fell off you didn't expect?

nope.

>9. Were you where you wanted to be in life at the time of your
>reunion?

i don't want to be in life. i just am where i am.

>10. Were you more motivated after your reunion?

no. i don't compare myself to others.

>11. High School Sweetheart? How did that turn out?

one didn't show. the other did and we briefly reconnected. she was on her way to being a pastor tho and that didn't last long. crush a-pleanty were there tho, and that was fun.

>12. BONUS: 15/20+ year reunion.... how was that?

we did a 15 year one too. just as good. this one we had liquor there and it was just a good time. afterwards a bunch of us got together and smoked weed, which i wasn't doing then, but had become prolific at since. and everyone was chilling. the next one is gonna be even better.

>please humor me...im going somewhere with these questions.
>Curious how WE deal with high school reunions.

note....my HS was 85% Black, 10% white, 5% Asian.
---------------------------------------
it's true what they say...people are strange, when you're strangers.

not compassionate....only polite.

I am not like you at all and i cannot pretend.