Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: YOUR 10 YEAR HIGH SCHOOL REUNION....( questionnaire if you don't mind)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12728248&mesg_id=12728802
12728802, RE: YOUR 10 YEAR HIGH SCHOOL REUNION....( questionnaire if you don't mind)
Posted by Garhart Poppwell, Tue Feb-17-15 09:54 AM
>
>1. Did You Go? ( why or why not) /What year?
>

Didn't go, I was in a probationary period on a job I started so they wouldn't allow for the time off. I did go to the planning party, though. This was late 9o's.

>2. Any hesitations/ anxieties about going?
>

I don't see a reason for there to be any anxiety. They're people just like me.

>3. Did you have any specific goals you wanted to achieve when
>you went?
>

Other than fellowship? No.

>4. Most surprising thing that happened at your reunion?
>

Some people I were cool with didn't even remember me, and didn't believe I graduated with them. You'd have to be pretty crazy to lie about going to a school just to come to a dinner I paid for myself.
But the most surprising thing is that one of my classmates got arrested and did prison time for multiple counts of rape against teenagers (and I'm talking 13 and 14, not 17) that continued into his 2o's. He's now on the national list.

>5. Any disappointments?
>

No, I was glad to see everybody was doing well.

>6. Learned anything about yourself before/during/after your
>reunion?
>

Just surprised how many women actually liked me when we were in school, and didn't say anything. Also how many of them were willing to let me have their way with them at that moment.

>7. Anybody Blew up you didn't expect?
>

Aside from the sex offender, if that qualifies? One of my classmates is a pro golfer now and doing well for himself.

>8. Anybody fell off you didn't expect?
>

Nobody really fell off. Most of them are doing what they said they'd do, which I was glad to see.

>9. Were you where you wanted to be in life at the time of your
>reunion?
>

Yes.

>10. Were you more motivated after your reunion?
>
>

Yes.

>11. High School Sweetheart? How did that turn out?
>
>

We didn't go to the same school. She dropped out of high school early on, and now has a few kids with a guy she's not married to. I think I did alright on that front.

>
>12. BONUS: 15/20+ year reunion.... how was that?
>
>
>

We're trying to plan a 2o year reunion now, but that's a few years off so hopefully it goes well. And if this place is still around, you all will know EXACTLY what happened!