Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subject^^^^This fucknugget doesn't even know what back pedaling means.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12727488&mesg_id=12728294
12728294, ^^^^This fucknugget doesn't even know what back pedaling means.
Posted by Lardlad95, Mon Feb-16-15 03:37 PM

For someone who hates imaginary beings you sure love imaginary arguments.

At no point did I say I believed in this stuff. You just assumed I did because you have the cognitive skills of a fucking 9 year old.

I mean really, are you so intent about having christians to argue with that you have to pretend that everyone who isn't a rabid ignoramous like yourself is a fundamentalist?

Please, please tell me where I claimed to be a Christian? Please point out where I said that these stories where anything other than myths or possibly mythologized stories about pre-literate tribal heroes or leaders.

And since I know you aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer, no that second statement doesn't indicate belief in mythological figures it's an acknowledgement that early societies venerated their leaders. In example, when North Germanic societies were becoming literate they wrote sagas about heroes whose historiography isn't entirely reliable, but who are connected and related to subjects for whom we have more concrete evidence. Go look up the Great Heathen Army.

So there is your challenge. To actually prove that I backpedaled. I'll wait.

"All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts..." -The Bard