Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: Lol right
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12726492&mesg_id=12727755
12727755, RE: Lol right
Posted by murph71, Sun Feb-15-15 09:15 AM
>Bruh uv said he was a 'bitch ass nigga' on here

Again...u r mixing up my statements....I said that Drake's reaction to the Control verse had folks labeling him a Bitch Ass Nigga. And then I said that helped fuel the meme that Drake is the ultimate EMO rapper this side of Kanye....

I have never personally called Drake a bitch because of his music ect. I basically stated what the feeling was for him....Fake Ghostface Killer trolling and all...

>U really think I'm going to believe ur just being a 'critic'?

Yeah...Because that's what I am, Sev. Critic, write, editor, ect....Hell, I've interviewed Drake. Several times. He's a cool dude. I just think he cares too much what people think about him at times...

>Lulz

Uh huh...

>Cmonn bruh

Yep...

>Ur biased

Don't know about that though....
>It's cool
>
>And yes folk make fun of him on twitter
>
>For attention and retweets
>
>Folk repeat the same jokes regardless of relevance
>
>Nyggas was on twitter doin the 'this drake shyt making me call
>my ex like *insert meme*
>
>Despite the mixtape not even having that vibe at all
>
>U over thinking bruh

I love thinking Sev....U should try it some times....I wish u were as critical and nuanced in your thinking about Drake as u r with your GREAT sports posts. Dude, u be delivering that fire on OK Sports...No bullshit.

But then I read your STANNING on all things Drake and I'm like, "WTF"...Shit doesn't fit....