Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: Yea not doing the back n forth thing
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12726492&mesg_id=12727548
12727548, RE: Yea not doing the back n forth thing
Posted by murph71, Sat Feb-14-15 12:54 PM
>Like
>I said u over thinking shyt
>
>Plus ur personal bias is hello clouding ur view
>
>
>but im banned tho.

Back and forth? Nah...I think Drake is vastly talented....I also think he's the most important MC of the post Kanye generation...I don't think we have yet to see a movement-impact on the level in the last 10 years or so than Drake's first mixtape. It completely changed the tone and idea of what an MC could be....Genre-changing shit....

I also think Drake is at time ridiculous and easy to make fun of...And so does a lot of other folks who have no "beef" with Drake other than he is a meme generating dream much in the same way Kanye is...

That said....I'm a critic. This is what I do for a living, kiddo...I was at Drake's first New York show, Sev. U r not talking to a silly Kendrick Lamar fanboy....

Don't mistake me breaking down Drake's impact and image with me being on some TEAM KENDRICK shit...lol

That thing u call "over thinking shyt"? I've done the same with a lot of artists from Michael Jackson and the Beatles to Nas and Badu....Drake is not any different....